The CHARGE Marine Power Management Station gives you power where, how and when you need it. CHARGE does the work of three devices - a traditional battery charger, a charge-on-the-run, and emergency start system- in one compact unit. CHARGE automatically devotes more power to the batteries that need it the most for maximum efficiency, ultimately giving you more time on the water.
- Automatically moves power back and forth between cranking and trolling batteries
- Displays battery voltage and status data on your smart phone, Power-Pole Vision tablet or Lowrance unit (requires CM2 GATEWAY).
- Complete battery maintenance - uses float mode when plugged in at home
- Charges on the run from the alternator while the motor is running
- Works with all battery types - lead acid, AGM, GEL, lithium or TPPL
- Built-in emergency power transfer